Monday, 31 March 2008

Time


I need some time with myself. The clock keeps ticking and time gone is time lost forever. There is so much to tell. There is so much to think about.

I still need to post about Cambodia; that was an awesome experience. It's definitely worth a posting. I still need to figure out what I’m going to do next. Jeff and I will go to the Netherlands in the end of May. I have tons of stuff to do – people to see, things to arrange, food to eat, etc. Heineken will see an increase in their income when I’m back, that’s for sure. Jeff needs to check whether living in Europe would be something for him. As for now, I tend to say that I would like to go back to Europe. On the other hand, Australia doesn’t seem too bad either. So now???

No internet connection in our house means that I’m limited in my interactions with friends. At work it’s mostly all about work. Days are just flying and weekends are over before you even realize it; there’s always something to do. I long to speak to my friends and have philosophical conversations about life. I want to see my mom but she's so far away. But it seems that there's no time for anything; I know it's me, I need to make time. I seriously need to sit down and breathe.

No comments: